Many of us spend so much time staring at our smartphones that we don’t notice anything that’s going on around us. So if Zombie Apocalypse were to happen while you are staring into your phone, it would be hard to notice it. Luckily, there are telltale signs you can watch out for on social networks, that can alert you that Zombie Apocalypse is upon us.
1) #Brainzzz!! is trending on Twitter.
2) You notice your Instagrammed photo pinned by someone in the “lunch” category.
3) You have to use a chainsaw to unfriend some people.
4) People ask you to sign online petitions to recognize zombies’ right to marry.
5) Your fitness app adds two more tracked activities: “Running for your life, successful: 680 calories lost” and “Running for your life, unsuccessful: 75,800 calories lost”.
6) You get Evite invitations to participate in midnight flash mobs in dark alleys and abandoned factories.
7) People post higher than usual number of quizzical Facebook updates about how something they used to think of as dead isn’t dead anymore…
8) Amazon now charges a “zombie-proof delivery fee”, and for every product on Amazon the “People who bought this product also bought” section always contains baseball bats, machetes, and chainsaws.
9) MySpace is back.
10) People start sharing this post all over Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr.