Recently, the Army of Awesome People wrote the manual on how to determine the blogger’s line of work from the appearance of the blog. And now you can even tell the blogger’s mental state or disorder from the blog they write, or how they behave on your blog. Here are few examples:
1) Narcissism: Every blog post is an “About Me” page.
2) Fear of commitment: You have left 1000 likes and 200 comments on a blog you follow, but the blogger still won’t follow you in return.
3) Stalking tendencies: The blogger left 1000 likes and 200 comments on your blog.
4) Paranoia: The blog has a “Do not follow” button.
5) Memory problems: Blogs has repeated paragraphs repeated paragraphs.
6) Self-Admiration: Blogger “likes” all of his/her own posts.
7) Multiple Personality Disorder: Blogger keeps responding to his or her own comments.
8) Obsessive Compulsive Disorder: Every blog post is organized into a neatly numbered list.
10) Attention Deficit Disorder: Every neatly numbered blog post is missing an item or two.