Advertisements
fall in
Satire

10 Ways To Make This Guy’s Flight Worse

article-0-16C11857000005DC-137_634x848

A man onboard a flight from Iceland to New York snapped the above photo.  Apparently, the flight crew had to restrain this passenger to his seat with duct tape and zip ties, after he got really drunk and started attacking female passengers and screaming that the plane was going to crash. At first, I thought it would be really awkward to have to sit next to this guy, but then I realized, it might be kind of fun. Here are ten ways you could make this guy’s flight worse.

1. Keep changing the channel on the screen in front of him 20 minutes into every movie
  2. Ask repeatedly if he minds if you use the arm rest
  3. “Accidentally” rip one of the pages in the in-flight magazine.  Ask if he’s got any tape.
  4. Point out every time the ‘fasten seatbelt’ sign comes on and tell him that he really should buckle his.
  5. Ring for the flight attendant. Inform her that they forgot to tape his shirt shut.article-0-16C11857000005DC-137_634x848
  6. Remind him how lucky he is to have a window seat
  7. Ask the flight crew for one of those junior pilot pins they hand out to kids. Pin it on his shirt. When people pass by say “hey, check it out, junior pilot.”
  8. Go on and on about how many places you’ve been and how much you know about airplanes (oh wait, that’s how to make ANYONE’S flight worse)
  9. Place a Cosmo in his lap. Make it look like he’s reading Cosmo.
  10. Point out how ironic it would be if it turned out he was right about the plane crashing thing, because now he would be the most screwed.
Advertisements

About Tim Kochenderfer

I'm about yay-high and weigh about yay pounds

Discussion

29 thoughts on “10 Ways To Make This Guy’s Flight Worse

1. Or just let everyone in the plane take a picture with him with your coincidentally brought polaroid camera. Then, ask himsign it. Everytime.
    And then include him in a list about ten reasons why you should ALWAYS bring your polaroid camera.

Posted by kaddrinchen | January 9, 2013, 8:35 am
  2. Haha, I wonder how crazy he actually got to have to be DUCT taped to his seat xD
    Another inappropriate thing to do would be to poke him on his stomach constantly — the bit that’s sticking out. But then after doing all those things suggested you may have to be duct taped too 😛

Posted by Lidiya | January 8, 2013, 3:39 am
  3. Too funny…

Posted by davidlee45 | January 7, 2013, 3:41 pm
  4. How about putting a supply of his favourite drink in front of him?

Posted by gooseyanne | January 7, 2013, 1:32 pm
  5. Number ten made me laugh out loud! Great post, poor guy…

Posted by juiceandjam | January 7, 2013, 12:16 pm
  6. I love this! You forgot to mention the possiblity of tickling his tummy. LOL

Posted by J.C.V. | January 7, 2013, 11:34 am
  7. Nothing beats number 9. Except number 5.

Posted by becca3416 | January 7, 2013, 10:24 am
  8. When I saw the image, I wondered about the jokester who duct taped his buddy for Instagram fame. But when I found out it was real… oh my! And the bulging out belly – kudos on the attention to detail!

Posted by Marie | January 7, 2013, 7:57 am
  9. Haha! Love it!! Nice one !

Posted by rayahsmomma | January 7, 2013, 6:14 am
  10. Wow, that is mental, can’t believe that happened! I love the way you turn it into something absolutely hilarious though, awesome post!

Posted by beansprowtcrocodile | January 7, 2013, 1:40 am
  11. No 7. just might get you into trouble too! lol. Poor guy…imagine what he’ll feel once he sobers up!

Posted by shreejacob | January 7, 2013, 1:18 am
  12. Oh ….. that is SO bad! But it’s hard to feel sorry for the zip-tied guy, isn’t it? My pet peeves are 1) LOUD, obnoxious gum-chewing and 2) LOUD, obnoxious, sniffling. You know, the “I obviously have a full load in my nose” type of sniffling. Either one of those would make his day worse. A shame this guy had to be a turd-ball and make life hard on the entire airplane population.

Posted by jrosenberry1 | January 7, 2013, 12:32 am