Through the years Rock ‘n’ Roll has had many documented moments that went down in Rock ‘n’ Roll history. Here’s a few not so rock moments you won’t find in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame & Museum that we recently discovered. Rock on! \m/
– When Ozzy Osbourne turned into a vampire from biting the head off a bat.
– When an actual warrant was issued for the arrest of Warrant for illegally selling cherry pies.
– The announcement that every member of Def Leppard is legally deaf.
– When the Red Hot Chili Peppers decided to only serve chili peppers and milk at their concerts.
– When the Smashing Pumpkins had only smashed pumpkins on stage with their instruments as their songs were played.
– When Elvis’ gyrating pelvis broke off for a solo career.
– When the Beach Boys became Beach Men.
– When KISS started singing “I wanna rock and roll once in awhile and party on occasion!”
– When Kid Rock recorded a children’s album.
– When Metallica played every song from The Wizard of Oz live.
– When Rivers Cuomo of Weezer started wheezing at every concert.
– When Soundgarden did a CD photo shoot in a rose garden with puppies.
– When Axl Rose started blowing kisses to the crowd after each song.
– When Bono of U2 decided to stop singing and only play xylophone music.
– When Joan Jett put a nickel in the juke box, which got stuck and ruined everyone’s good time.
By James Miller
© James Miller