Earlier this year we conducted one of our very scientific surveys related to the statement that everyone in the world says every single day – That’s what she said. We visited our local Cracker Barrel to get the lowdown on one question… “What does she actually say?” It was brought to our attention after we conducted the survey that we held our survey at our local Cracker Barrel where everyone who participated was elderly, which rather skewed the answers.
Today, we’re at our local Bob Evans to give this another shot to once again ask, “What does she actually say?”
The top ten responses we collected are as follows:
1. What?! You mean I can buy this sausage at the grocery store?
2. Let’s go buy some Bob Evans sausage and Werther’s Originals after this.
3. Do you offer all you can eat bacon?
4. Consider prune juice. It’ll do wonders for you.
5. We can’t forget to renew our AARP membership.
7. And we’re off to bingo.
8. Who are you? Why do you want to know what she said? What’s a blog?
9. You asked me this question at Cracker Barrel before.
10. The music is too loud. Can you repeat the question?
Well, it would appear we’ve gone and done it again. We came back to the office to compile answers and our intern – who is a really wise ass – pointed out that we, once again, conducted our survey with the elderly. Seems we just can’t win. We’ve tried Cracker Barrel and now Bob Evans. Denny’s is next on our list.
Read our first attempt here: That’s What She (Actually) Said
© 2012 by James Miller